Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mountain View Parade

On April 26, 2008 the South Bay CCI Chapter participated in the Mountain View Spring Parade. Sabrina was very well behaved, I think she got scared and went to the bathroom in the middle of the street when we started "marching," but other than that she was perfect she stayed at my knee the entire time, I was so proud of her. After the parade there was a festival for the participants and viewers. There were two police horses there and the Policeman was very nice and let Sabrina say hello to his horse. Sabrina got excited and jumped around a little bit, then she calmed down and sniffed the horse and licked him, I am not so sure that the horse appreciated the lick. While we were at the festival the only thing that distracted her was another dog barking at her, and I nearly got my arm pulled off.

There is a picture slide show in the left hand bar of the parade.

No comments: