Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Puppy Class 4/15

Last night a puppuy class, the community center double booked the basement so we had to work outside, and being Californian we were all freezing! I think Sabrina was cold and distracted because she lost her focus very quickly. Norrmally she can focus for more than a minute, even when we arew training outside. Also she gets really excited about all the other puppies, and sometimes she would rather play with the other puppies than pay attention to me and get a hot dog.

Training has been going well, she normally listens and pays attention, but we are still having problems getting her to lay down. She can do it for other people, just not for my mom or I.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi! I'm a PR for CCI, and raising my second puppy named Tyanna. I look forward to watching Sabrina grow!